Terms & Conditions of Pratley Caravans
What does your price include
Quotes are for Caravan Hire only and Prices DO NOT include Fun Passes – (These must be purchased separately directly from Haven upon arrival and are for use of all facilities and entertainment at the holiday park).
Do I pay a Deposit at time of Booking
If you are booking more than 8 weeks prior to your stay then we will require a £60.00 booking deposit to be paid along with the holiday rental damage deposit of £60.00 mentioned below. The booking deposit will then be deducted from your final balance payable figure and the remaining balance will be due to be paid 8 weeks prior to your stay.
If your booking is less than 8 weeks prior to your stay then the holiday balance in full will be payable along with the extra £60.00 holiday rental damage deposit fee at the time of booking.
Holiday Rental Damage Deposit *
All prices quoted Do Not include the holiday rental damage deposit fee of £60.00 – holiday rental damage deposit fee is payable on all Bookings on top of the prices quoted.
The normal holiday rental damage deposit Fee Policy applies – A holiday rental damage deposit fee of £60.00 is payable on top of the cost of your holiday. This holiday rental damage deposit fee will be refunded after your holiday provided there is no damage, no missing items and the accommodation has been left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness. See below for terms and conditions:
What if Damage occurs during your stay?
* Holiday Rental Damage Deposit Terms and conditions
- The Holiday rental damage deposit of £60.00 is only refunded at the end of your stay provided there is no damage and/or no missing items that occur to the caravan or any of the fixtures, fittings or items within the caravan or the steps and around the area that the caravan is situated on during your stay.
- Should any damage occur during your stay then you will not only lose the £60.00 holiday rental damage deposit but you will also be liable to pay for repair or replacement of 100% of the cost of the damage caused by you or any member of your party should this amount to more than the £60.00 already paid by you.
- If perhaps you should happen to break a glass or mug then contact us immediately and let us know as the solution might be for you to purchase a replacement in Weymouth to put it into the caravan (however if it is part of a set then you may need to purchase a replacement set if you can not get an individual item to match the broken item of that set).
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions for the holiday rental damage details above please contact us and we will be happy to clarify this for you.
Any Offers are valid subject to availability. All offers are limited offers and will be unavailable as soon as each of the dates are fully booked. So to avoid disappointment please contact us as soon as possible by email to enquire about the dates you are looking for.
Single Gender Groups (Hen or Stag Parties)
No groups of all same gender groups ie. No all Male or No All Female groups are allowed. This is a Park Rule and anyone found to be breaking this can be removed from the holiday park by Haven.
Sorry No Pets allowed (due to risk of allergies)
Sorry No Smoking Allowed in or around the caravan
Groups of under 21 year olds
No groups of all under 21 yrs allowed. This is a Park Rule and anyone found to be breaking this can be removed from the holiday park by Haven.
Disability or Mobility Problems
We do not discriminate against anyone with a disability or mobility problems.
However, due to the location on site of the caravan this accommodation may be unsuitable to persons with disabilities or mobility problems as it is not adapted to suit special needs and is up on a terrace where access is via a sloping path without wheelchair access. Also a parking bay is provided below the terrace and not directly next to the caravan which may cause extra problems for some individuals.
We apologise if this causes any consternation or distress it is unintentional.
Haven Littlesea have suitable accommodation within their fleet and many of their facilities are adapted to suit wheelchair access. So should your requirements be such as to need a caravan that is more suitably located or specially adapted then please visit their website http://www.haven.com/parks/dorset/littlesea/accommodation/adapted-caravans.aspx
Discounts and/or Offers are for Accommodation Only
– The discounts offered are for the caravan ACCOMMODATION ONLY when booked and paid with Pratley Caravans who are Private Owners on the site. Any offers on our website have nothing to do with Haven or Bourne Leisure or any other Private owners on the site and is not valid for any other accommodation other than that provided by Pratley Caravans.
– Discounts are not valid for fun passes which are provided by Haven. Pratley Caravans may purchase these on your behalf if you request them when booking accommodation with Pratley Caravans and upon payment to Pratley Caravans however they will be charged at the full price as the charge for fun passes are levied by Haven / Bourne Leisure and not Pratley Caravans
– Discounts are not valid on any other purchases.
– Offers and Discounts are only available for New Bookings and not on any existing booking that have already been made with us.
Payment for Holiday
Payment for Accommodation and holiday rental damage fee (and fun passes if included) must be paid in full 8 weeks prior to holiday. Unless you are booking less than 8 weeks prior to your holiday start date in which case payment will be required in full at time of booking. (see above).
All bookings with Pratley Caravans and all offers on this website are also subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Campsite as set out by Haven Littlesea.
Should you need to cancel after booking then cancellation fees are payable please see our cancellation policy for more information
If you require more information or would like to book please contact us.
by email or Tel: 01993 868604