For your next holiday in Weymouth
Check out our Late Deals and Availability
Book our top of the range Sea View Caravan at Littlesea Holiday Park and enjoy a great family holiday.
With many extras including dvds, cds and xbox and games for older teenagers and board games, cards, books and some toys and puzzles for younger children available for your enjoyment during your stay, you can have a great time whatever the weather.
The caravan has verandah steps, with table and chairs, double glazing and central heating throughout, extra cushions in the lounge and mattress toppers and protectors for a comfortable nights sleep.
We provide duvets, pillows and some blankets so you only need to bring your own bed linens. We also have a cot guard available for use.
With so many different things to do in and around Weymouth and a holiday park geared up for the family, this is the ideal place to go for your next holiday and you can make it as hectic and fun filled or quiet and relaxed as you wish.
Fun passes are available to purchase either through us or directly from Haven and they will allow you to use the excellent facilities at Littlesea, including the heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools with sun decking and the entertainment venues.
The site also has a mash and barrel restaurant, takeaway options of papa johns pizza and fish and chips, a shop, launderette, amusement arcade, soft play area and small outdoor play facilities for younger children, tennis courts, football and other sports plus mini golf available some with a small extra charge.
So what you can expect?
- You can sit by the Open French doors on a hot day as you eat your meal at the dining table and look out
- If you like to cook then there is a well designed, Kitchen, where you can cook or make a cup of tea without anyone being in the way. Fully equipped and with fridge, microwave, gas cooker, toaster and kettle. Or if you prefer then you can always eat out or bring in a takeaway
- Fully centrally heated and double glazed so you will be warm and comfortable whatever the weather, even if you decide to holiday in early March or late October
- Colour TV + teletext +DVD player and Freeview Box for your enjoyment
- As it is a private caravan we make it feel like a real home from home with the added little extras like ornaments and cushions
- Books, games and DVD’s for your family’s enjoyment which often keeps the children happily playing whilst you plan your days events or gather your thoughts
- We have Duvets and Pillows and Mattress protectors in the caravan – Sorry Linens are not provided
- Plenty of storage space to hang your clothes and put your suitcases
- Tarmac car parking space below the terrace giving you more room to enjoy the grassy area beside the caravan
- There is a separate Shower room and WC which is essential to keeping the harmony going, especially in the mornings
- Suitable for Pushchairs
If you would like to book our caravan for your next holiday then please contact us as soon as possible by Email
as dates are filling up fast and although we provide an availability calendar for guidance it is best to check with us first to avoid disappointment in case we have just taken a booking for the dates that you really wanted.
No Smoking / No Pets
No Groups Of All Females or All Males
No Groups of All Under 21yrs
This is a Family Holiday Park
You will make an excellent choice with the Haven owned Littlesea Holiday Park in Weymouth where you and your family can enjoy all the fun and excitement that is available on site. For example:
- The Kid’s Clubs for ages 1 to 4, 5 to11 and 12 Upwards – They will have fun and you get a couple of hours to do what you want to do.
- Family Sports Fun – Football, Basketball, Darts, Pool, and Mini Golf – Giving you time to play together as a family and bond
- Heated Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools with fully trained Lifeguard — Sit by the pool whilst the kid’s have fun or get in and join them
- Daytime Entertainment and sports activities – With something to appeal to everyone
- Evening Entertainment for all the Family
- Shops and Services
- Food & Drink, Mash & Barrel Cafe Starbucks and Fish & Chips
- Soft Play Area for the Little Ones
- Adventure Playground
- There is so much to do and excellent facilities on site
You can discover all the exciting and interesting things to do and see in and around Weymouth.
We have been visiting Weymouth for 13 years now and still find something different to do each time.
It has so much to offer everyone from it’s beautiful sandy beach and its magnificent harbour, to it’s many varied activities throughout the Season such as Fireworks, Kite Festival, Volleyball Championship and Carnival.
You only need to look at the free Weymouth Guide to check and see what is due to take place during the time of your stay. You will also discover the…
- Excellent Restaurants (most are very reasonably priced)
- Shops, Theatre, Go-Karting, Fair Rides
- Sea World, Brewers Quay
- Donkey Rides, Punch & Judy Show, Swing Boats, Carousel
- Making Sandcastles on the Beach, Trampolining
- Sea Fishing, Fleet Nature Reserve
- Condor trips to France, Jersey and Guernsey
- Coastal Walks and the Rodwell Way Walk
- Market Day in Weymouth and Portland Bill with it’s lighthouse
Weymouth has something to appeal to all ages so there is no need for anyone to be disappointed.
This is your chance to book a holiday in our superb luxury caravan with all those little home comforts that you only get when you book privately. But dates are filling up fast so availability is limited. If you would like to know the availability for the dates you require please Email
About Us. We have been in the business of renting caravans for over 10 years and we provide you with a perfect base to enjoy your holiday at Littlesea.
Our caravan is a Cosalt Capri, 12 foot wide, 37 foot long with a master bedroom and 2 twin rooms (no bunk beds) and there is also a double pull out bed in the lounge.
Please Note: Fun Passes must be purchased to enjoy the facilities that Haven have to offer. If you would like us to quote for these please let us know.
If you have booked and have to cancel for any reason we have a sliding scale of cancellation charges to find out more please click here